If you are looking for a different way to get support on your fertility journey, I can help. As a fertility coach I can support you wherever you are in the world over Skype.
Fertility Coaching is a fantastic new approach to overcoming the challenge of trying to get pregnant.
With my support, (I’m a fertility coach, acupuncturist & naturopath with of 10 years of experience in healthcare), you will transform your physical and emotional wellbeing.
In just twelve short weeks, you will have all the tools to banish overwhelm and confusion from your life and move forward on your fertility journey with the strength and confidence to make the best possible decisions for your health and wellbeing.
I’m Nicola, a fertility coach and a passionate believer in the power of natural therapies.
I know the crazy rollercoaster you’ve been on, and I’ve experienced some of it myself.
I was diagnosed with Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) at 16 and the doctor told me I would never have children.
I was put on the contraceptive pill to mask my symptoms and went from one low-fat diet to another, desperately trying to lose weight. It wasn’t until I started training in natural medicine that I realised the harm I was doing to my body, by using the pill and crash dieting.
I’m a certified Integrative Fertility Coach… I have Diplomas in Acupuncture and Naturopathy and 10 years experience working with clients to improve their well-being. Whilst I was training, I made small changes to my diet and lifestyle and my periods started coming back slowly.
When I wanted to start my family, I was pretty scared. I thought I would have a lot of heartache and have to wait a long time for anything to happen. I was one of the lucky ones, and I fell pregnant straight away. Two natural and healthy pregnancies later, I’m committed to helping other women in similar positions, move forward with their fertility journey.
I know the challenges you face on a day to day basis.
I can help you make lifestyle changes that will:
- Boost your physical and mental well-being now
- Improve your chances of conceiving and maintaining a healthy pregnancy.
- Develop habits for life to help you get parenthood off to the best possible start.
Stop waiting for your happily ever after.
As a fertility coach, I’ve helped dozens of women at one of the most challenging times of their adult lives.
The women who consulted me told a similar story:
- They felt betrayed by their bodies.
- They felt let down by medical professionals who offered negative news without ideas for a way forward.
- Their relationships began to suffer as fertility matters dominated their lives, making it difficult to enjoy being a couple.
- Eager to help themselves, they researched natural remedies, then became overwhelmed by the possibilities, and weren’t sure where to start.
- This was not an easy subject to discuss with friends and family, so they were feeling lonely and isolated.
This all led to more stress and negative feelings – not a good combination for fertility.
I helped them take back control of their fertility and well-being by delivering expert guidance, step by step instructions tailored to them and emotional support.
And I loved how I helped them get on with their lives, feel empowered, take intentional action, and feel less alone.
But I was frustrated that I could only help those women that walked into my clinic – I wanted to be able to reach out to more. And I wanted these women to get to know each other – to share the struggle and the success. To not feel so alone.
Fertility Coaching is for you if:
- You are committed to making positive changes to your life and want support to make those changes stick.
- You have been trying to get pregnant for a little while, but nothing is happening yet.
- You are going through assisted conception and want to maximise your chances of conceiving.
- You have suffered from pregnancy losses and want to try making positive lifestyle changes to help.
Over 12 weeks we will have a weekly coaching session for 45 minutes via Skype or phone.
Each session will be structured to address issues that commonly arise with fertility problems and will be tailored specifically to you. Together we will explore your situation and create a plan to move forward.
In between sessions you will be able to ask any questions and stay in touch via email.
Each one of my very special coaching clients also receives a secret parcel filled with lots of treats to help them on their journey.
Cost: £750 / $997
Places Are Limited – Grab Yours Now
I am committed to providing my ladies with the attention, encouragement and support they need, in the Facebook Group, over email and in our coaching calls.
To ensure I have enough time and energy to dedicate to each of you, I only make a handful of spaces available on the programme each month.
Book a free no-obligation call with me, and I’ll reserve you a space until five days after our call.
The video call will take around 20 minutes, and will give us a chance to get to know each other better, discuss whether you are a good fit for Fertility Coaching.